On the Live Abundantly Podcast today, Jacquelene Hayes is speaking with Cami Langston. She is a wife, mom of 2 boys and a total boss lady. She helps moms figure out a way to make money from home.
She was a teacher before she became a mom. She said she knew she didn’t want to go back to teaching, especially since it’s “full-time or nothing.” So she decided to stay home and figure out a way to make it work. Once she got her foot in the online marketing world, she realized that the possibilities were endless and all moms needed to know about all of the opportunities that were out there to make money from home.
How did you decide that you wanted to be at home?
Cami says, “It wasn’t worth it for me to go to a job that I wasn’t excited to go to, to not be with my kids.” She explains how she just knew that she wanted to be home and she knew that there were a lot of other moms out there who wanted to be home as well, but didn’t know there was a way to be able to make it work financially.
There are lots of different ways to bring in that extra income as a stay-at-home mom.
Here are a few:
- There are companies out there looking for remote employees. Working from home doesn’t always mean being an entrepreneur.
- Network marketing is always an option.
- Get crafty! Sell your homemade products/items on Etsy or Facebook.
- Provide a service. If there is something that you know how to do and you can provide it virtually, that’s a stable business model.
- Affiliate marketing.
- A digital product/course.
“As moms, our main priority is being with our kids right now. So you figure out when it’s going to work for you.”
“As moms and being home raising our kids and then trying to run a business, is almost to our benefit, in that, you have to be really focused and only working on the things that really matter.”
“If you’re going to be raising little ones and running a business, you’ve got to be intentional.”
CONNECT WITH CAMI:
Instagram – @camilayne
Podcast: Moola for Moms
GETTING TO KNOW CAMI:
Favorite date night meal order: Margarita, chips + queso.
Dream vacation: Hawaii!
FOR MORE ABUNDANCE:
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play Music, and Spotify
- Leave an iTunes review. This helps immensely as I continue to bring you new episodes!
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or the Website.
- I’d love your feedback! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on social media.
- Tell others! I hope you will share these stories with others that you know need to be inspired to live abundantly!