On the Live Abundantly Podcast today, I am actually bringing a topic that we have not yet talked about. I have kept it a secret for far too long and I cannot wait for you to hear. Today’s episode is amazing! And yes, I know it’s a solo episode but like I said, I have been keeping this part of my business and my life a secret around here. I can’t wait for you to tune in!
I am so excited to have this episode for you today. We have not talked about Pinterest yet. I know that so many of us are already on Pinterest, we may or may not be using it for personal use, or just for business but I can almost guarantee that 99.9% of us have at least been on the app at least once. There is so much to know about Pinterest and how you can be using it in your business.
Now, if you don’t have a business, this episode is still for you. We have talked so much about following our dreams, jumping right in, not allowing fear to take over, not being scared and just taking that first step, so if you haven’t started a business and you just don’t know what it is yet, this episode can still help you!
“No matter what, Pinterest is the thing.”
“Pinterest has to have keywords to be beneficial to your business.”
“If you were going to search for what you do, what words would you use?”
“As you grow as a business owner and as a person, your Pinterest will also grow with you.”
What do you do?
Who do you serve?
How do you serve them?
FOR MORE ABUNDANCE:
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play Music, and Spotify
- Leave an iTunes review. This helps immensely as I continue to bring you new episodes!
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or the Website.
- I’d love your feedback! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on social media.
- Tell others! I hope you will share these stories with others that you know need to be inspired to live abundantly!