The final episode of The Live Abundantly Podcast for 2019! The last Monday of the year… last Monday of the DECADE! How did that happen? I wanted to make sure we start 2020 off strong. I feel like in order to start the new year off right, we should probably talk about how 2019 went. If you haven’t already reflected back on what this past year has done for you, what it’s meant for you, how it has challenged you, how you have had incredible success, etc.; let’s do it together. So be sure to tune in as we dive deeper into what we can do to start this new decade off with a bang!
Answer the questions:
What did I learn?
How can I improve?
What did I fail at?
Did I set a goal and not reach it?
Tips to start 2020 off strong:
- Set goals.
- Pick yourself up when you fall.
- Write it down.
- Don’t quit!
- Know your “why.”
“It’s how you handle each season and how you continue on, is what’s going to make you stronger.”
“Sometimes when we fall, we feel like we completely failed, and that is not the case. I actually believe that you can fail forward to success.”
“You can do every single thing that you write down.”
FOR MORE ABUNDANCE:
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play Music, and Spotify
- Leave an iTunes review. This helps immensely as I continue to bring you new episodes!
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or the Website.
- I’d love your feedback! Email me at email@example.com or connect with me on social media.
- Tell others! I hope you will share these stories with others that you know need to be inspired to live abundantly!