On today’s episode of the Live Abundantly Podcast, I am really excited to talk about being this topic that The Lord has laid on my heart – being intentional and seeing the moments. With starting the new year and setting all of our resolutions, I’ve really been feeling called to focus more on stopping and seeing what’s really in front of me. With that, I wanted to share a few ways with you on how I’m doing just that!
My Top 5 Ways to Be More Intentional This Year
- Put your phone down.
- Read a devotional daily.
- Ask your kids, friends and husband more questions.
- Have more conversations.
- Do more of the things your loved ones like to do.
FOR MORE ABUNDANCE:
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play Music, and Spotify
- Leave an iTunes review. This helps immensely as I continue to bring you new episodes!
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or the Website.
- I’d love your feedback! Email me at email@example.com or connect with me on social media.
- Tell others! I hope you will share these stories with others that you know need to be inspired to live abundantly!