Today on the Live Abundantly Podcast we are talking about being at max capacity and how to handle it. The reason I am so excited to talk about this topic is because recently I have been at max capacity. I have been feeling overwhelmed, stressed and realized I always say “yes.” Therefore, I figure I cant be the only one. First of all, it’s New Years. Which means, everyone is making their resolutions, their goals and their “new me” things. So, I know that we all may be feeling a little bit of overwhelm and stress and probably have a schedule that is way too full.
With that, I want to talk about how you can know that you’re at capacity and then how to handle it.
How to know you’re at max capacity:
- Your schedule is full with zero extra time.
- You’re overwhelmed.
- You’re stressed.
- You keep saying “yes.”
- You don’t stop.
FOR MORE ABUNDANCE:
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Play Music, and Spotify
- Leave an iTunes review. This helps immensely as I continue to bring you new episodes!
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or the Website.
- I’d love your feedback! Email me at email@example.com or connect with me on social media.
- Tell others! I hope you will share these stories with others that you know need to be inspired to live abundantly!